We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.You can visit the Website without disclosing any information about yourself. We do not collect personal identifying information when you access the Website homepage and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data (except Cookies; see below under “Cookies”).
(1) What information do we collect?
(i) We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of booking an dentist at Portman Healtcare clinics, email notifications and/or newsletters ;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
When you visit this site we may send “cookies” to your computer primarily to enhance your on-line experience. “Cookies” are files which can identify you as a unique viewer and store your personal preferences as well as technical information. On their own, cookies do not contain or reveal any personal information. However, if you choose to furnish the site with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookies.
We may also collect certain anonymous technical information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(5) International data transfers
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
(9) Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.